The Body Shop Coupons 2015 – Purchasing several cosmetics as well as any kind of stuffs for your body is very important in order to keep your outer body staying healthy. Thus, please buy the stuffs at The Body Shop because the store provides so many The Body Shop coupons. Use them soon before expired!
The Body Shop Coupons 2015
- Free Shipping + 3 Bouncy sleeping mask samples with $50+ order.
- Scented Bar Soaps Now: 3 for $12.
- Members – Extra 10% off most items.
- Select Travel-Sized items Now: 3 for $12.
- Get 10% off purchases with The Body Shop Love Your Body Club.
- Shop current sales.
- Shop outlet items under $15.
- Shop outlet items under $10.
- Shop outlet items under $5.
- Shop outlet items under $20.
- View the Coupon Policy for The Body Shop.
- Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- Buy 3 Get 2 Free and Free Shipping on select items
- Members – 20% off and 2X Points and Buy 3 Get 2 Free select items.
- 5.11% off The Body Shop online gift cards.
- Free Shipping on $60+ order.
- Colour Crush Nail Polish Now: 3 for $18.
Well, those are the only The Body Shop Coupons 2015 that we have on our website. We expect that you can all utilize them easily and it all works for you. Please don’t hesitate to visit The Body Shop official website for more information.
About The Body Shop
The Body Shop Store inventory was shipped to London’s Unnoted guards Current market in April 1984, launching at 95p. Right after it received a complete listing over the London Stock Exchange, the inventory was supplied the nickname “The shares that defy gravity,” as its price elevated by over 500%. However the presentation of Roddick’s very first modest store obtained early focus once the Brighton newspaper, The Evening Argus, carried an posting toward the undertaker that has a close by shop who protested about the use of the identify “The Body Shop.” In March 2006, The Body Shop agreed to your £652.three million takeover by L’Oréal. It had been described that Anita and Gordon Roddick, who put in place The Body Shop 30 decades formerly, built £130 million through the sale. Pursuing her death in 2007, Primary Minister Gordon Brown paid out tribute to Dame Anita, calling her “one of the country’s real pioneers” and an “inspiration” to businesswomen. He reported: “She campaigned for eco-friendly troubles for quite some time right before it became fashionable to do so and motivated thousands and thousands to the induce by providing sustainable products to your mass industry. She’ll be recalled not merely to be a fantastic campaigner but will also like a excellent entrepreneur.”